almond exporting countries worldwide in 2020
almond exporting countries worldwide in 2020 Due to krona virus disease has decreased compared to 2019.The sale of almonds, which is one of the useful nuts, has become very popular among people today.
But if you are one of those people who use this nut a lot and do not have time to go to the store to buy almonds, we suggest you follow this article. Do you want to have healthy skin, excellent digestive system, excellent cardiovascular system and a regulated blood sugar? We suggest you follow this article to the end.
raw almond vs regular almond
Nuts are usually scented to improve flavor, aroma and create a crisp texture. Roasting means exposing the material to heat. Most nuts are roasted without their shells, but pistachios are usually roasted with their shells.
Sometimes they smell it to separate the shell from the nuts. Roasting is a common way to separate cashew nuts from the kernels. That is why almonds are never sold with the skin. The two main ways of being are:
- Dry roasting: No oil is used in this method. Dry roasting can be done with the help of an oven and on a frying pan.
- Oil-based roasting: In this method, oil is used for roasting. This method can also be done with the help of a stove and frying pan.
In addition to these methods, nuts can also be roasted in the microwave. You can buy roasted nuts or make your own roasted nuts at home.
Roasting changes the structure, chemical composition and color of nuts and reduces their moisture and brittleness. The amount of fat, protein and carbohydrates in raw and roasted nuts is very similar. Although the fat and calories of roasted nuts are slightly higher per gram, this difference is very small. For example, 28 grams of raw almonds contain 161 calories and 14 grams of fat, while this amount of roasted almonds contains 167 calories and 15 grams of fat.
Nuts lose some of their moisture during the roasting process. So when the nuts are roasted, they lose weight. This is why at equal weights, the fat content of roasted nuts is slightly higher.
Some studies show that roasting nuts does not change the total fat content, but it does change the structure of the nuts and make polyunsaturated fats more susceptible to oxidation.
The amount of protein and carbohydrates in roasted nuts and raw nuts are very similar, however the amount of these macronutrients may be slightly higher or lower in roasted nuts, depending on the type of nut.It is noteworthy that Iran is one of
top almond producing countries is.
almond exporting countries around world
Iranian salt is among the ten countries that produce almonds in the world.
However, there are serious weaknesses in the export of almonds, which here are some of the most important problems facing Iranian almonds.
- Weak marketing: This issue can be considered as the most important reason for the low export sales of Iranian almonds.
- No specific sizing: One of the most important points in the global market for almonds is its specific and standard sizing. Since it can be said that there is almost no modified almond orchard in our country, it is not possible to produce almonds with international standards.
- Lack of almond processing and packaging industries Lack of almond processing and packaging industries has caused most of the country’s almond exports in raw and bulk. Hence, the special profit from the export sale of almonds is reduced to a minimum.
The almond importing countries: